Cybersecurity Architect (M/F) - Montreal
Cooptalis is an international mobility operator present in over 15 countries! We are now recruiting to expand our young Montreal-based digital subsidiary, Cooptalis Numérique Inc! For your big departure to Canada, we will accompany you in your project, alone or with your family, in all your steps: administrative, immigration, relocation! And this, thanks to our in-house teams based in France and in Canada where we have joined forces with Fleur de Lys, an expert in relocation on Canadian territory for the past 6 years! Our teams will be there to welcome you at the airport, show you around the city, help you with your integration & more!
WHY US ?
You will benefit from a close accompaniment throughout your expatriation project, before and after your arrival! Numerous advantages linked to your employment contract will apply: competitive holiday days and holidays, a family insurance plan, coverage of certain expenses, etc.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR FUTURE MISSIONS
- Ensure the IT security of a company by designing, building, testing and implementing security systems within the IT network;
- Review current system security measures and recommend and implement improvements;
- Conduct regular system testing and provide ongoing network security monitoring;
- Develop project schedules for ongoing system upgrades;
- Ensure that all staff have access to the limited IT system according to their needs and role;
- Implement disaster recovery procedures and conduct security breach exercises;
- Responding promptly to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analysis;
- Plan, research and design security architectures;
- Develop, review and approve installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls and related network devices;
- Research and design public infrastructures, certification authorities and digital signatures.
You are an IT Security Architect with a well thought-out expatriation project. You are passionate about your work and have a strong sense of initiative. You are known for your ability to evolve within a team and around common projects and you adapt easily in a new environment.
You have a higher technical education with a minimum of 2 years post-secondary education and at least 5 years experience in a similar position with :
- Fluent French (mandatory) and professional English (asset);
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity or a related field (asset);
- Knowledge of system security including operating systems, database management systems, hardening concepts, global policy deployment, BYOD, NGAV, RDE and update assessments;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) networking and 7-layer OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) model;
- Experience of Windows and Unix system security;
- Experience in the use of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and hardware and software firewalls;
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management, with a focus on performance and reliability; security protocols, cryptography, authentication and authorization;
- Experience in implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies;
- ISSAP, CISSP, CISA certifications;
- Experience with encryption protocols, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and the Wifi Protected Access (WPA) family;
- Experience in the use of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) processes;
- Knowledge of cloud computing is essential.