As a major player in international mobility and recruitment, ANYWR has already enabled 500 employees to realize their expatriation project.
ANYWR is looking for Scrum Master profiles for large digital services companies.
Positions are available on a permanent basis in France in various regions.
As a Scrum Master, your tasks will include the following:
- Define the agile organisation of the project.
- Implementing and ensuring the proper application of the Scrum method.
- Support the Product Owner in writing User Stories, creating the Backlog and updating it.
- Organise and lead Scrum ceremonies: daily scrum, sprint review, sprint planning and retrospective.
- Ensure that the team has a good understanding of the user stories.
- Facilitate the daily work of the team and team/client collaboration.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of software releases.
This description takes into account the main responsibilities; it is variable according to your profile and is not restrictive.
You have a higher education of a level Bac +5 (engineering school or university degree) and you have at least 3 years as Scrum Master.
You have strong project management skills with a technical background and are familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
Scrum Master certification would be a plus.
You are a good listener and teacher, and are known for your organisational skills. You are recognised for your team spirit and your leadership in project management. You are passionate about new technologies, you keep a constant watch and cultivate your sense of innovation.
Languages : Fluent French, Fluent English