Founded in 2013, our client is a digital agency specialising in the design and development of innovative, high-performance and customised mobile and web applications. A dynamic team is involved from the definition of customer needs to the realization and distribution of solutions on smartphones, tablets, kiosks, PC...
The clients of this start-up are both renowned groups and promising start-ups. But whatever the size, whatever the project, they are there to make their dreams come true!
But what they sell above all is know-how.
This start-up excels in one area: digital. And everything that surrounds it: UX/UI, design, architecture, development.... This is their differentiating factor and what their clients come for.
As they can afford it, they offer a relaxed, human and human-sized working environment (Plaine Images next to Lille). Their values range from fun at work, passion, achievement, fun, curiosity, personality and not forgetting quality.
As a Business Developer, you adapt your customer proposals to their needs, their world (Retail, Medical, Gaming, Industry, ETI, Large Groups...); they each have their desires, their problems and their keys to success. You need to know how to understand them in order to come up with a tailor-made offer that will give them the best possible customer experience.
And for this, you :
- define and implement a prospecting strategy (phoning, emailing, presence at trade fairs, social networks, etc.)
- prospect for major brands/accounts and analyse their needs
- Negotiate commercial contracts (between 15k€ and 300k€). The average basket is €80k
- are used to "big contracts" in B2B
- Ensure that contracts are signed and followed up throughout their life cycle, from prospecting to the completion of the sale.
How do you know if this job is for you?
You are truly passionate about digital and have :
- a first successful experience in commercial development with a focus on prospecting and opening customer accounts
- A hunter's temperament, you are autonomous, you make proposals and you are not afraid to take action
- enjoy human contact and are good listeners.
- A strong interest in digital and customised products and ideally you have already sold digital products.
This position is open-ended: as the current Sales Director does not wish to keep this position, a good career development may be possible. You will progress as our client evolves, and become an integral part of its ecosystem. Customisation is also a philosophy applied internally.