Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Anywr Group is assisting companies with their talent acquisitions and has been supporting nearly 5000 candidates with their mobility projects, all around the world.
In the same spirit, Anywr are currently recruiting a Remote DevOps Engineer (M/F) in Fulltime remote contract for one of our clients, an IT outsourcing company from Europe.
Reporting to the CEO, the DevOps Engineer scope of work consists of 70% infrastructure and 30% application development
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the IT infrastructure
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD)
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates
- Develop new user facing features on multiple platforms
- Enhance applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate the outcome to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- From 3 years of experience in a similar role or with mixed experience of coding and Devops
- Strong knowledge of AWS terraform (infrastructure as code), and SAM, AWS Services: Amplify, ECS, EC2, EventBridge, Kinesis, Lambda, SQS
- Experienced with PHP or Node/Typescript
- Familiar with Serverless development
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Result oriented, proactive, autonomous