DevSecOps (M/F) - Montreal
Cooptalis is an international mobility operator present in over 15 countries! We are now recruiting to expand our young Montreal-based digital subsidiary, Cooptalis Numérique Inc. For your big departure to Canada, we will accompany you in your project, alone or with your family, in all your steps: administrative, immigration, relocation! And this, thanks to our in-house teams based in France and in Canada where we have joined forces with Fleur de Lys, an expert in relocation on Canadian territory for the past 6 years! Our teams will be there to welcome you at the airport, show you around the city, help you with your integration & more!
WHY US ?
You will benefit from a close accompaniment throughout your expatriation project, before and after your arrival! Numerous advantages linked to your employment contract will apply: competitive holiday days and holidays, a family insurance plan, coverage of certain expenses, etc
OVERVIEW OF YOUR FUTURE MISSIONS
- Leading security initiatives, adhering to standards, best practices, internal procedures and processes, while bringing enhanced security and innovative ideas to the company's systems;
- Detect and prevent sophisticated threats and vulnerabilities on the company's networks;
- Design, integrate and maintain tools/processes to effectively secure cloud environments;
- Integrate security into the construction and release of pipelines to validate that code is secure before it goes into production;
- Automate and integrate security operations into DevOps processes;
- Securing containerised applications and tasks.
You are a DevSecOps Expert and have a well thought-out expatriation project. You are passionate and have the ability to make proposals. You are known for your ability to evolve within a team and around common projects and you adapt easily in a new environment.
You have a technical education with a minimum of 2 years of post-secondary education and at least 3 years of experience in a similar position with :
- French French (mandatory) and professional English (asset) ;
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift ;
- Experience in programming and/or scripting, specifically software and cloud automation with Bash, Powershell, Python, Java or Go;
- Experience in virtualisation (VMWare, etc.);
- Experience with GitLab and Jenkins automation server;
- Knowledge of JIRA in an Agile framework, Scrum methodologies and knowledge of the tools used to support them;
- Experience developing or working in cloud environments / cloud networking and native cloud tools and platforms such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience;
- IAT Level II and Security + CE certification (or higher) and DevOps tool related certifications ;
- Keep up to date on DevSecOps trends and best practices.