Cooptalis is an international mobility operator present in over 15 countries! We are now recruiting to expand our young Montreal-based digital subsidiary , Cooptalis Numérique Inc!
For your big departure to Canada, we will accompany you in your project, alone or with your family, in all your steps: administrative, immigration, relocation! And this, thanks to our in-house teams based in France and in Canada where we have joined forces with Fleur de Lys, an expert in relocation on Canadian territory for the past 6 years!
Our teams will be there to welcome you at the airport, show you around the city, help you with your integration & more!
WHY US ?
You will benefit from a close accompaniment throughout your expatriation project, before and after your arrival!
Numerous advantages linked to your employment contract will apply: competitive holiday days and holidays, a family insurance plan, coverage of certain expenses, etc.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR FUTURE MISSIONS
- You will define the agile organisation of the project
- You will implement and ensure the proper application of the Scrum method
- You will support the Product Owner in writing User Stories, creating the Backlog and updating it
- You will organise and lead the Scrum ceremonies: daily scrum, sprint review, sprint planning and retrospective
- You will ensure that the team understands the user stories
- You will facilitate the daily work of the team and the team/client collaboration
- You will guarantee the quality and the respect of the deadlines of the software releases
You are a Scrum Master and have a well thought-out expatriation project. You are a good listener and you are known for your organizational skills. You are known for your collective sense and your leadership in project management. You are passionate about new technologies, you keep a constant watch and cultivate your sense of innovation.
You have A technical degree with a minimum of 2 years of higher education and at least 6 years of experience in a similar position with :