Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Anywr (former Cooptalis) has become one of leadings companies in international mobility since 2012. We recruit, support on immigration and relocation, and train talents for global companies. We bring innovative solutions for talents in their mobility projects with flexible choices of contract types (Freelance, IT Services, Headhunting, HR Consulting, etc.)
- In charge of developing specific and/or generic functionalities.
- Contribute to the design of new features.
- Write complex software and ensure documentation & configuration manuals are drafted.
- Capitalize on existing methods and tools and ensure they are being adopted and effectively used.
- Continuously contribute to improving and enhancing R&D processes, delivery, quality and tools.
- Oversee unit testing and modify software to ensure it is operating reliably.
- Oversee code review on various components and code quality checks at the end of each sprint.
- Carry out an agile product development process and ensure junior team members adhere to the process.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Work closely with the QA team to develop test plans.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, - features and products.
- Participate in team/project meetings, provide status and effort estimation to the manager on assigned tasks and highlight issues/risks as necessary.
- Provide technical/functional guidance to more junior developers and new hires as necessary.
- Provide support and contribute to internal projects.
- Dispatch and assign tasks to team members.
- Share knowledge with the team and institute knowledge sharing between team members.
- Ensure high level of quality and performance of deliveries.
- Ensure, ease, and facilitate clear communication between your team and other teams by providing necessary means, time, and priority.
- Perform 3rd level ACP and mACP support.
- Provide regular feedback and reporting to the manager on team activity.
- Gather and define required training for the team, in collaboration with HR.
- Ensure team members retention and continuous attractiveness.
- Manage discipline and deal with conflict.
- Communicate, motivate team, understand team dynamics, encourage good relationships and delegate effectively.
- Team days off management and approval.
- Team members’ follow-up as per career path for individual evolution and ambitions.
- Team members’ timesheet validation and on-time approval.
- Setup process and approaches which improve the overall team’s yield.
- Manage team headcount and contribute to the hiring process.
- Set objectives with team members and conduct team performance appraisal.
- Endorse and enforce the corporate vision and values.
- Degree in IT engineering from a leading university.
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET application design and programming.
- Experience as a team lead or providing guidance to junior staff.
- Proficiency in writing/reviewing complex code, unit testing and conducting quality checks.
- Knowledge of & experience working on projects in the fintech sector is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies, scrum principles and Azure DevOps.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Client-focused mindset and user experience awareness.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking & time management skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment & across all levels of the organization.
- Good level of English (written & oral) required, proficiency in French is also preferred.