Since 2012, Anywr has been recruiting and supporting talent mobility for companies around the world. Anywr helps companies to find rare talents quickly and supports talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects.
We are looking for a Risk Governance and Compliance Expert (M/F) for our French client, leader in cyber security in France:
- Assistance to different projects on information security aspects (Risk analysis, Remediation plans, ...)
- Implementing and monitoring project risk analyses and plans to ensure that the project goes into production with all the required information security elements
- A force for proposals
- Carrying out the control of the implementation of risk analyses on new applications
- Risk analysis on each of the projects within the scope (EBIOS / ISO 27002 methodology).
- Project risk reduction and action plan.
- Various reports on the monitoring of new applications.
- SSI risk management,
- Risk mapping,
- Permanent controls,
- Declination of security policies,
- Awareness-raising plans,
- Security Roadmap
Technical competence :
It is necessary for candidates to know
- les ISO standards: 27005, 27002, 27001 .
- have carried out risk analyses with the Ebios RM methodology, Mehari or the 27005 .
You have at least 5 years of experience in cyber security, you are fluent in English and French, do not hesitate to apply.