At Cooptalis, we specialise in finding and recruiting the best talent, wherever it may be.
Our specialists are here to help you.
Finding your future position? Changing region? Finding your future home? Enrolling your children in school? Say goodbye to administrative hassles? It's easy with Cooptalis, we are experts in these matters!
In a context of international development, we are currently looking for a Program Manager M/F for one of our clients, which is one of the top 4 global leaders in IT services and solutions. leaders in IT services and digital solutions solutions.
- Leading the project team
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure direct link with Delivery
- Liaise with key stakeholders.
- Work in Agile method
- Coordinate the French and international teams.
- 5 years IT experience in retail project management
- Experience in product implementation & delivery
- Project management
- Good communicator
- Experience in the retail industry
- Good knowledge of commercial relations
- Experience in the POS field
- Experience of working with offshore teams
- English level B2
- Excellent communication skills
- Good autonomy
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong team spirit
- Open to regular travel.
Position based in Lille, with some travel.
Cooptalis, the leader in professional mobility for talent since 2012, recruits, accompanies and trains talent for companies worldwide. We provide innovative solutions to talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects via a unique choice of legal solutions (freelancing, wage portage, direct recruitment, interim...). Selected from among the 120 most promising start-ups in France, we have developed a recognised expertise in the recruitment of rare talents in high demand sectors (IT and medical in particular). With 16 agencies in 10 countries, Cooptalis has an expert and global presence. More than 30,000 talents have already called on our services to change their lives. Cooptalis is an innovative and responsible digital company, committed to its communities, which puts its expertise and solutions at the service of social integration and diversity projects.