Anywr is an international mobility service provider operating in more than 16 countries! We are currently recruiting to grow our new Toronto-based IT branch. We will guide you through your expatriation project to Canada, alone or with your family, and take care of all the necessary aspects such as administration, immigration and relocation. All this thanks to our internal teams based around the world and in Toronto.
Our teams will welcome you at the airport, visit the city with you, support you in your integration and much more!
OVERVIEW OF YOUR FUTURE MISSIONS
- You will collect and analyze the needs
- You will redact technical and functional and technical specs
- You will design and conduct the developments
- You will manage the different phases and test acceptance
- You will maintain the development and integration environments
- You will redact and manage deliverables
- You will maintain the applications and follow-up the evolutions
You are a Fullstack JAVA Developer and you have a mature and well-though expatriation project. You are passionate and with a good sense of initiative. You are well known for your ability to progress within a team around common projects and you easily adapt to new environments. You have an advanced technical training of a minimum 2 years of post-secondary studies and you have a minimum of 4-year experience on a similar function with:
- Fluent English
- Knowledge and use of REST webservices
- Databases: Oracle, My SQL
- Software engineering tools: Eclipse / JHipster / SonarQube / Git
- Knowledge of one of the following testing tools: DBUnit / TestNG / Selenium / Mantis Bug Tracker
- Knowledge and use of one of the following CICD and implementation tools: Maven / Jenkins / Docker / Ansible
- Knowledge of SCRUM or DevOps methodologies is an asset
You will enjoy a personalized support through your whole expatriation project, before and after your arrival!
Your work contract with us will include many benefits such as: competitive amount of vacation days, a family insurance plan, refunding guidance for some eligible expenses, etc.