In a globalising labour market, where the shortage of talent is a permanent challenge for companies, and where individuals are more mobile and attracted by an expatriate experience, Cooptalis is positioned as a privileged intermediary in international mobility.
For us, talent knows no boundaries.
Cooptalis brings international mobility projects to life by bringing together candidates and companies around the world.
Do you have an expatriation project? Cooptalis can help you!
Cooptalis is looking for Java JEE Design and Development Engineers (M/F) for Digital Services Companies (ESN) in various French cities (Lyon, Paris, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse...).
Vos missions :
You will work in teams with recognised know-how in a dynamic company that is focused on increasing the skills of its employees. In direct contact with your clients' users and major clients, you will be positioned on innovative, high value-added technological subjects.
Your tasks will include the following:
- Collect and analyse the need,
- Write functional and technical specifications,
- Designing and implementing developments,
- Manage the various test and acceptance phases,
- Maintain the development and integration environments,
- Writing and managing deliverables,
- Maintain the applications and monitor developments.
This description takes into account the main responsibilities; it varies according to the project and is not restrictive.
You have a technical background with at least 5 years experience in development (engineering school or university).
You have acquired expertise in the following tools and technologies:
- Languages and frameworks: Java JEE / Hibernate / Spring
· Angular 2+
- Databases: Oracle / MySQL
- Software engineering tools: Git.
- Continuous integration and deployment tools: Maven / Jenkins / Docker / Ansible.
- The Agile method (Scrum)
Are you passionate, do you like to take initiatives and are you known for your ability to develop within a team? Then this job could be for you!
Fluent French, Technical English