|Summary of activities :|
|- Maintenance in operational condition and security:
o Intervention as technical referent on the support and maintenance of infrastructures.
o Management of problems, complex and critical incidents reported by the operators.
- To be part of a team of multidisciplinary specialists with in-depth knowledge of Linux technologies:
o Advanced infrastructure monitoring, performance optimisation.
o Participation in the analysis and design phases of projects
o Definition of infrastructure evolution roadmaps.
o Proposal and implementation of automation axes through market tools.
- You will also be responsible for the development of the project's infrastructure and for the implementation of the project's roadmaps.
|Summary of skills required :|
|- Expertise on one or more of the following OS:
o Linux Red Hat: 7, 8, satellite
o AIX 6, 7, LPM, WPAR, VIO
o Solaris 10, 11, ZFS
- Virtualisation: Vmware, HyperV
- Scripting: Shell, Bash, Perl, Python
- Network: Virtual network configuration, reverse proxy, firewall
- Mastery of automation principles and technologies: Ansible, OpenStack, OpenShift, Docker,
The following knowledge is optional but appreciated and would be a real plus
- Monitoring: Nagios, Splunk
- DevOps knowledge
- Cloud AWS, OVH
- Configuration management tools (example: GIT)
|Effective working hours: full-time|
|On-call duty : Occasional standby duty and HNO possible|
|Telework: 0% to 40%.|