|Summary of activities :|
- Maintenance in operational condition and safety :
o Acting as a technical referent for infrastructure support and maintenance.
o Management of problems, complex and critical incidents reported by operators.
- To be part of a team of multidisciplinary specialists with a deep knowledge of Linux technologies:
o Advanced infrastructure monitoring, performance optimisation.
o Participation in the analysis and design phases of projects
o Definition of infrastructure evolution roadmaps.
o Proposal and implementation of automation axes through market tools.
- To be a technical reference through your expertise and to support the various teams and the client.
|Summary of skills required:|
- Expertise on any of the following SOs:
o Linux Red Hat: 7, 8, satellite
o AIX 6, 7, LPM, WPAR, VIO
o Solaris 10, 11, ZFS
- Virtualisation: Vmware, HyperV
- Scripting: Shell, Bash, Perl, Python
- Network: Virtual network configuration, reverse proxy, firewall
- Mastery of automation principles and technologies: Ansible, OpenStack, OpenShift, Docker,
The following knowledge is optional but appreciated and would be a real plus:
- Monitoring: Nagios, Splunk
- DevOps knowledge
- Cloud AWS, OVH
- Configuration management tools (example: GIT)
|Effective working time: full-time|
|On-call : On-call and HNO possible|
|Teleworking: 0% to 40%.|