In a globalising labour market, where the shortage of talent is a permanent challenge for companies, where individuals are more mobile and attracted by an expatriate experience, Anywr is positioned as a privileged intermediary in international mobility.
For us, talent knows no boundaries.
Anywr brings international mobility projects to life by bringing together candidates and companies around the world.
Do you have an expatriation project? Anywr can help you!
We are currently looking for COBOL Designer-Developers (M/F) to work on assignment for our end customers.
As a COBOL Developer, you will work in teams with recognised know-how on projects for major clients.
Your main tasks will be :
- Collect and analyse the need
- Write functional and technical specifications
- Designing and implementing developments
- Manage the different phases of testing and acceptance
- Maintain the development and integration environments
- Writing and managing deliverables
- Maintain the applications and monitor developments.
What about you?
- Have significant experience in COBOL
- Experience in the operation of distributed systems (Linux, Windows)
- Be rigorous and demonstrate autonomy
- Have an eye for detail and quality delivery
- Enjoy working in a team
You are passionate about your work and have the ability to make proposals. You are known for your ability to develop within a team and around common projects. Determined, you have a strong capacity to adapt and you are able to integrate very quickly into a new environment.
Languages : Fluent French, Technical English
Positions are available in France in various cities (Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Metz, Toulouse, Lyon, Grenoble, Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand, Aix-en-Provence, Montpellier, etc.).