Cooptalis Vietnam is currently recruiting a Back-end Engineer (Java) M/F for one of our clients, an international IT consulting group located in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Work closely with clients to develop, test, and deliver software that meets their needs
- Deliver high quality and testable code
- Participate in the software architecture and design activities
- Propose solutions and provide consultancy to the clients
- Test and maintain the product software to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Identify and fix issues, bugs, and bottlenecks of the system
- Degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's)
- Having experience in Java stack for at least 5-6 years
- Experienced with web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications
- Strive to deliver high quality code and to get knowledge of the latest technologies
- Having professional experience with either cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure) or experience with containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You will benefit from experience with message passing distributed systems built around JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- In addition to expertise with traditional SQL RDBMS you will also benefit from exposure to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- You will also benefit from familiarity with DevOps toolchains (Jenkins, SonarQube, etc)
- Experienced working in an agile development environment, certified Scrum developer or master is a big plus
- Strong communication skills in English, able to present your ideas and solutions
- Team player, passionate with technology, proactive and autonomous
What makes the company different:
- Working directly with international customers, providing high quality technical services and consultancy
- Excel with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the latest technology trends
- Unique recruitment process with feedback sessions
- Culture of quality, reliability, respect and growth
Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Cooptalis Group is assisting companies with their talent acquisitions and has been supporting nearly 5000 candidates with their mobility projects, all around the world.