Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Cooptalis Group is assisting companies with their talent acquisitions and has been supporting nearly 5000 candidates with their job search and mobility projects, all around the world.
In the same spirit, Cooptalis Vietnam are currently recruiting a Testing Team Leader (M/F) for one of our clients, an American product-based company providing a premium web application to manage wide-ranging media libraries located in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City.
Reporting to Head of Development/CTO, the Testing Team Leader is responsible for software quality and delivery as well as leadership functions
- Make sure a bug and defect-free product by manual testing.
- In details:
- 90+% of defects are identified & documented before reaching the end users.
- Every feature works as it should
- All new features are evaluated from an end user perspective
- Suggestions for product and methodology improvement
- Defining the objectives of the QA team and overseeing quality control throughout the product
- Mentor and support team members
- Distribute and balance work scopes for each phase of product development that isappropriate for each team member
- Ensure that the team is well-organized, structured, logical, and capable of self-development and task completion
- Less than 2 years experience for QA Engineer and From 3 to 5 years experience for Senior QA Engineer in software testing for web applications with extensive experience in manual testing
- Fluent English
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test case.
- Communication, organizational skills, attention to detail, and a high level of empathy are all important soft skills to have while creating a perfect product
- Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace, and a desire for dealing with challenges intellectually
- The ability to take charges and work semi-autonomously
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive bonus including monthly performance bonus, 13th-month salary and cashback for unused annual leaves
- 18 days of annual leaves
- Numerous allowances (lunch, gym, parking) and voucher for special occasions (birthday/Tet/wedding... )
- Social and unemployment insurances based on full gross salary
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Special celebrations or gifts on Autumn Festival, Halloween, Christmas, Tet,…
- Happy hours on daily basic witt snacks, soft drinks, fruit, and coffee in a modern office
- Flat structure, simple process, and transparency
- Keep up with new technologies in international environments