Cybersecurity Analyst (M/F) - Montreal
Cooptalis is an international mobility operator present in over 15 countries! We are now recruiting to expand our young Montreal-based digital subsidiary, Cooptalis Numérique Inc!
For your big departure to Canada, we will accompany you in your project, alone or with your family, in all your steps: administrative, immigration, relocation! And this, thanks to our in-house teams based in France and in Canada where we have joined forces with Fleur de Lys, an expert in relocation on Canadian territory for the past 6 years!
Our teams will be there to welcome you at the airport, show you around the city, help you with your integration & more!
WHY US ?
You will benefit from a close accompaniment throughout your expatriation project, before and after your arrival! Numerous advantages linked to your employment contract will apply: competitive holiday days and holidays, a family insurance plan, coverage of certain expenses, etc.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR FUTURE MISSIONS
Collaborate with stakeholders to optimise vulnerability remediation.
- Act as an expert in security incident response and other initiatives to provide the necessary security events;
- Participate in the lifecycle of Cybersecurity incidents, from preparation to postmortem;
- Participate in the drafting of the alert management process documentation for the previous levels;
- Collaborate with the infrastructure teams in the implementation and improvement of defensive controls;
- Actively participate in the definition, formalisation, implementation and maintenance of processes and best practices;
- Be responsible for the contextualisation, prioritisation, assignment, monitoring and closure of vulnerabilities;
- Contribute to the establishment of remediation/mitigation plans for vulnerabilities;
- Follow up on the handling of vulnerabilities with stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements for vulnerability management;
You are a Cybersecurity Analyst
and have a well thought-out expatriation project. You are passionate about your work and you are able to make proposals. You are known for your ability to evolve within a team and around common projects and you adapt easily in a new environment.
You have a higher education with at least 2 years of post-secondary education and at least 5 years of experience in a similar function and the following skills and knowledge
- Vulnerability management, threat intelligence or security incident response;
- Good knowledge of application vulnerabilities and tools such as Veracode, Acunetix, Nexus IQ, Aquasec, Nessus and the vulnerabilities found by these tools;
- In-depth knowledge of vulnerability management, application security, infrastructure and telecommunications;
- Knowledge of vulnerability scoring systems (CVSS), OWASP TOP 10
- Knowledge of MITRE and NIST incident response and attack metigation standards
- CISSP or COMPTIA Security+ certification or CEH, GCIH, GCTI, GCFE (or equivalent) - an asset
- Demonstrate a sense of collaboration and teamwork;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (leadership and conflict management skills);
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Positive and open attitude to learning
- Experience working in a Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Experience in forensics.
- Experience with several of the following technologies: Azure, AWS, Active Directory (AD + ADAzure), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Web Filtering.
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-learning and maintaining technical cyber security skills.
- Knowledge of cloud computing - asset++.