Our client, a financial services company, is looking to recruit an IT Applications Manager F/H to support its growth.
Our client stands out in its sector of activity because of its positioning, marked by strong values, which are part of the company's DNA and in all the practices that run through it, particularly in terms of customer relations. All of the company's processes are aligned with the obligation to respect the values of solidarity, humanism, sharing and team spirit while being a result and performance-oriented company. The constant search for innovation, differentiation from competitors, a taste for entrepreneurship, but above all the pursuit of a positive impact on society, is what motivates the men and women who make up this company.
Our client has been awarded the Great Place To Work label in 2021 🎯
Join an environment full of ideas and projects, where innovation, adaptation, high standards, transversality but also conviviality and good humour are combined ☀️
Reporting to the Group IT Manager and working in a department of 5 people in France, in liaison with the Business teams, the Support teams (BI, Documentation & Continuous Improvement...) and in close proximity to the Management, on several activities; the IT Applications Manager is in charge of :
- Maintaining a set of IT applications in operational condition .
- The evolution, installation and use of application software in accordance with the functionalities defined with the business units and the IT department
As experts, your tasks are as follows:
- Implementing the IS roadmap and managing projects relating to the evolution of software applications for a function and major processes for the company.
- Supporting business departments by participating in the description of functional requirements prior to the drafting of specifications, and taking into account the specificities of users and their requests in the development process
- Analyse the impact of planned developments on the IS (related applications, etc.)
- Propose the most appropriate technical solutions
- Set up tools (ERP, GED, EDI, HR, etc.) according to the business needs and the group strategy (process management and treatment flows, parameterisation, etc.)
- Carrying out through direct implementation (development) or piloting external resources, control of the proper execution of solutions guaranteeing the availability, performance and optimisation of IS applications in line with the company's strategic orientations, ensuring that deliverables are met, particularly in terms of quality, budget and deadline
- Liaising with the technical and business teams to coordinate and set up actions to address our customer communications (SMS, emails, etc.)
- In a group context: identify the key person to solve a problem (on both the business and technical sides)
- Communicating and managing change
- Be on the lookout for new technical and functional possibilities offered by the market and thus ensure the coherence of IS developments
You have a 4/5 year university degree in IT with a first experience as an Application Manager.
You have been able to develop skills in project management.
The technical knowledge required is :
- Mastery of user business processes, IS and related applications
- Knowledge of at least one ETL (Talend, SSIS, Alteryx...)
- Strong technical skills in SQL and good general development knowledge to analyse and understand the deliverable
- Fluency in English is essential (written + oral)
Soft Skills :
The position is to be filled on a permanent basis, in the Lille metropolitan area
🏡 2 days of telework per week
🏥 Mutual insurance for you and your family
🤝Participation, Incentives, Annual bonus
🏗️ A serene and caring work environment