Since 2012, Anywr recruits and supports talent mobility for companies around the world.
Anywr helps companies to quickly find rare talent and supports talents in their mobility and career flexibility.
With 23 offices in 16 countries, Anywr has local experts and a global talent pool.
More than 4,000 companies have already have already trusted Anywr and 30,000 talents have already benefited from its life-changing services.
- Experience working in an agile engineering process (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in shipping or running production systems and/or software, including complex production systems that run on a public cloud
- Proven experience being self driven in identifying and owning technical initiatives
- An agile mindset to help the scrum team deliver and bring solutions to problems
- Experience in distributed systems
- Enough expertise to support our dev team and progress in delivering our key objectives.
- Very good english communication in an international environment is expected
- Azure or AWS Development experience is mandatory (1 year minimum)
- NoSQL database experience is a plus (MongoDb)
- Back-end development senior experience in Java (3 years minimum)
- Ability to write good quality code (according to common design patterns and principles) and peer review code of others
- Docker Microservices orchestrated by Kubernetes
- Big Data engineering experience is a plus
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Test and maintain production software
- Platform monitoring and alerting
- Software automatic integration and deployment using CI/CD pipelines and Gatekeeping with QA validation B2B API design, implementation and monitoring