Our client, a global leader in digital / IoT solutions for omnichannel commerce, is looking to recruit a Cloud Engineer.
Our client empowers retail companies to transform their physical shops into powerful, more automated, data-driven, AI-enabled and connected digital assets by leveraging their IoT Cloud technology.
What will you do?
As a Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure.
You will work closely with other members of the IT and R&D teams to ensure the availability, security, reliability and performance of our cloud environment.
available, secure, reliable and scalable.
Our teams build and maintain our SaaS application, which manages over 50 million IoT devices, in over 10,000 shops, 24/7. We process over 200 million pieces of data every day. Our goal for 2027 is to manage 1 billion IoT devices.
Reporting directly to the Head of Cloud Operation, you will have the following tasks
1- Maintain and support the cloud infrastructure, including monitoring, patching and troubleshooting
2. Deploy patches and releases in the production environment :
3. Communicating with customers when incidents occur after they have been identified (communicating about them).
4. Participate in the development phases:
5. Ensuring safety :
6. Participate in continuous improvement:
- Master's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience with at least
3 years experience in a similar position.
- Strong experience with cloud computing platforms, ideally Microsoft Azure
(experience/knowledge of Google Cloud is a plus)
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as Azure DevOps.
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work proactively and independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong focus on automation and process improvement.
- Fluent in English, French/German is a plus.
- Ability to write scripts (PowerShell)
This position is based in France (Nanterre) or in the USA (Dallas, Texas).
Travel is generally not necessary.
Why join this company?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience in a constantly evolving company!
- Because you want an exciting and rewarding long-term career, with constant challenges and new opportunities as you develop.
- Because you want to join a global company and work with talented people from different backgrounds, with different skills and life experiences!