*** This offer is ONLY available to candidates who have the legal right to work in Canada.
Our client is looking for a Software Implementation Expert to join their team to support their new SaaS solution for logistics companies. Within the company, you will be responsible for the configuration and implementation of logistics software that will meet the demands of our clients.
- Develop and manage customer relationships
- Understand and document client needs and business processes
- Configuring and implementing the software
- Gather and document integration requirements with third party systems
- Follow up on problems reported by customers
- Understand how the software works and keep up to date with product updates
- Act as an advisor to the client and propose solutions adapted to their needs
- Provide start-up training to our customers
- Participate in the sales process as a product specialist (not a sales position)
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in implementing software solutions
- Experience in the transport, logistics or supply chain industries is a major advantage
- Knowledge of how databases and web services work
- Responsible, autonomous, organised, meticulous, fast and efficient
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- University degree in engineering is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Functional communication skills in French
Would you like to work for a flexible and dynamic SME on a truly unique product in the logistics sector?
Do you want flexible hours and a 100% remote job?
Our client offers competitive terms and conditions including an advantageous insurance plan, several weeks of holiday including the holiday season and the possibility of acquiring shares in the company.
Want to know more? Apply here!