Anywr is an international mobility service provider operating in more than 15 countries! We are currently recruiting to grow our new Toronto-based IT branch. We will guide you through your expatriation project to Canada, alone or with your family, and take care of all the necessary aspects such as administration, immigration and relocation. All this thanks to our internal teams based around the world and here in Toronto.
Our teams will welcome you at the airport, visit the city with you, support you in your integration and much more!
OVERVIEW OF YOUR FUTURE MISSIONS
- Analysis of the company's service and business process needs.
- Designing and configuring ServiceNow solutions to meet business needs.
- Implementation and deployment of ServiceNow solutions
- Training and support for end users
- Customization and development of scripts and forms on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with IT teams to integrate ServiceNow with other systems and technologies.
- Assistance in the maintenance and management of the ServiceNow platform
You are a ServiceNow Developer with a mature and well thought expatriation project. You are a good pedagogue and listener, well-known for your organization skills. You are also known for your sense of community and leadership in project management. Passionate by new technologies, you carry an ongoing monitoring and feed your sense of innovation. You have an advance technical training of a minimum of 2 years of post-secondary studies and have a professional experience of at least 5 years as a software developer, 2 years (firm) on the ServiceNow platform with:
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, including data structures, security roles, automation, scripting, and system configuration
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Git versioning systems and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD
- Experience working with REST and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Experience creating unit tests, linting, and documenting code
You will enjoy a personalized support through your whole expatriation project, before and after your arrival!
Your work contract with us will include many benefits such as: competitive amount of vacation days, a family insurance plan, refunding guidance for some eligible expenses, etc.