Since 2012, Anywr has been recruiting and supporting talent mobility for companies around the world. Anywr helps companies to find rare talent quickly and supports talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects.
We are looking for an Identity Access Management Expert (M/F) for our French client, leader in cyber security in France:
The mission will take place within the Security Department of the IT Department, and more specifically within the Access Right Management - Logical Security Correspondents team. This team is responsible for ensuring the security of access to business applications and data, updating security reference systems and continuously monitoring the quality and traceability of operations relating to the security of information systems by applying the security policy and rules laid down by the ISR and his teams.
Mission objectives and tasks :
- Functional assistance on IAM governance tools
- Application modelling within the IAM governance tool
- Assistance with the management of authorisation models
- Collection of the needs of the professions within the scope of intervention
- Planning and acceptance of developments
- Functional mastery of IAM tools
- Knowledge and application of Scrum methods
- Expertise excel
- You are familiar with the use of infocentre tools (Cognos type)
- Confirmed English
- Functional assistance on IAM tools
- Management of changes to IAM tools after collecting business needs
- Application modelling - implementation of security models
- Control / Audit: You will contribute to the definition of the annual level 1 control plan in conjunction with the business lines, the CISO and your manager.
You have a minimum of 5 years experience in cyber security as a project manager, you are fluent in English and French, do not hesitate to apply.