Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Anywr Group (former Cooptalis) is supporting companies with their talent acquisitions and nearly 5000 candidates with their mobility projects, all around the world.
In the same spirit, Anywr Vietnam is currently looking for a for one of our clients, Senior Technical Artist (M/F) for a leading European game company, based in Vietnam.
- Create high-quality FX based on the art direction, technical constraints & production deadlines.
- Ensure all FX are correctly implemented in game and meet the quality standard.
- Setup the lighting and post-processing in Unity including (AO, Fog, DoF, Antialiasing, Bloom etc...)
- Create scripts and tools with programming languages (C#, HLSL, Maxscript).
- Create technical documentations and pipelines and share them with the team.
- Work closely with the R&D Team, 3D Team and Programmers to develop new tools and techniques required for the project.
- Actively follow-up the project by giving feedback, proposing quality improvements and optimization work processes.
- Identify inefficiencies and pipelines issues then provide solutions and solve them.
- Be the communication bridge between 3D artists and Programmers.
- Report your task status to the CTO, Lead Programmer and Producer, as requirement.
- Great understanding of shaders, lighting, VFX and post-effects.
- 3+ years of game industry experience and working on published games is a strong advantage.
- Excellent skills with C#, High Level Shading Language (HLSL), MAXScript.
- Excellent skills in 3dsmax, Substance Painter / Designer and Unity.
- Excellent skills in PBR materials and Node-based Shader creation in Unity.
- Excellent skills in particle FX creation, lighting and post-process.
- Excellent skills to adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
- Excellent skills to optimize assets for real-time gaming.
- Fluent English
- Tet and other performance bonuses quarterly or on the spot
- Dynamic workplace environment with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born
- Various training opportunities with experts
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace, and a Gaming Area
- Hybrid working mode
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19; monthly allowance to cover electricity, Internet and even physically, mentally support policies