Job Overview: As a Business Analyst with Power BI, SQL, and Jira expertise, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements and translating them into actionable insights using Power BI and SQL. You will work closely with our development teams to ensure that our applications meet the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills in Power BI, SQL, and Jira, as well as experience with one or more of the following technologies: Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, or R.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and translate them into actionable insights using Power BI and SQL
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports, and visualizations using Power BI
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from multiple sources
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that applications meet the needs of our clients
- Manage Jira projects and workflows to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in data analysis and visualization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with expertise in Power BI, SQL, and Jira
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, or R
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of business intelligence best practices and data modeling is a plus
- Work with major international accounts
- Dynamic and open multinational working environment.
- Comprehensive recruitment, immigration and resettlement assistance (for you and your family).
- Comprehensive training and coaching programs