In a globalising labour market, where the shortage of talent is a permanent challenge for companies, where individuals are more mobile and attracted by an expatriate experience, Anywr is positioned as a privileged intermediary in international mobility.
For us, talent knows no boundaries.
Anywr brings international mobility projects to life by bringing together candidates and companies around the world.
Do you have an expatriation project? Anywr can help you!
Anywr is looking for SAP MM/WM Consultants (F/H) for its American client, an expert in IT services and consulting in various cities in France (Lyon, Paris,...).
Your tasks are:
1. lead and know the transition from SAP MMWM to a large SAP system of the existing supplier.
2. document the knowledge gained and share the knowledge of the application with larger teams.
3. lead/assemble and mentor an offshore delivery team with varying levels of skills and experience - as required.
Contribute in the area of SAP MMWM to resolve tickets in relation to the SLA.
Initiate calls on and resolve production issues, including but not limited to troubleshooting complex production issues.
6. proactively identify and implement opportunities for improvement - implemented improvements will be a key performance indicator.
7. provide expertise on MM and WM for the team: Incidents / Service and upgrade requests / Problem management
8. work with teams in different locations and meet the needs of the project
Follow the AMS/AVM processes and ensure that the whole team adheres to them.
Respecting service level agreements (SLAs) and ensuring that the team respects them.
Prepare and present status reports as required.
Conduct daily follow-up meetings (WOM) with stakeholders on the SD/LE areas.
You have at least 3 years experience on SAP MM / WM within project teams or TMA/TME and work daily with offshore teams. Experience in a complete cycle from design to deployment in ECC will be a plus:
Anywr, the leader in professional mobility of Talents since 2012, recruits, accompanies internationally, and trains talents for companies all over the world.
We provide innovative solutions to talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects via a unique choice of legal solutions (freelancing, wage portage, direct recruitment, interim...).
Selected among the 120 most promising startups in France, we are developing a recognised expertise in the recruitment of rare talents in high demand sectors (notably IT and medical).
With 16 offices in 10 countries, Anywr has an expert and global presence. Already more than 30,000 talents are using our services to change their lives.
Anywr is an innovative and responsible digital company, committed to its communities, which puts its expertise and solutions at the service of social integration and diversity projects.