In a globalising labour market, where the shortage of talent is a permanent challenge for companies, where individuals are more mobile and attracted by an expatriate experience, Anywr is positioned as a privileged intermediary in international mobility.
For us, talent knows no boundaries.
Anywr brings international mobility projects to life by bringing together candidates and companies around the world.
Do you have an expatriation project? Anywr can help you!
Anywr is looking for Application Project Managers (M/F) for French Digital Services Companies (DSC).
As a project manager, you will take ownership of a business process and associated tools and act as a link between the business/back-office teams and IT.
- You will be responsible for the continuous progress of all relevant projects and applications of the team in line with milestones.
- You report on the progress of all projects/applications within your scope.
- Collecting and analysing our clients' needs
- Participate in the functional, human and technical scoping of projects,
- Review of specifications and proposals for corrections
- Monitoring and updating of the software development plan
- Project management: cost / time / component performance control
- Risk management and meeting facilitation
- To be the guarantor of the qualitative delivery of projects and the guardian of the roadmap
- Reporting to management (progress report, progress meeting, etc.)
The skills required for this position are as follows:
- At least 3 years' experience in IT project management, plus a degree in IT engineering or equivalent
- An appetite for project management tools and methods with a broad vision of web technologies
- Taking a step back to manage clients' business issues with agility
Your qualities :
- Service Oriented Architecture, API-centric development is not unknown to you.
- You have relevant experience in project management, as a product owner, product manager, process manager, software configurator.
- You have extensive experience in change management in IT or digital projects.
- You are analytical but creative and pragmatic.
- You are communicative, proactive and factual.
- You speak English (international team) and other languages are a plus (Dutch and Portuguese).
You are familiar with the Atlasian Jira tool
Positions are available in France in various cities (Paris, Lille, Strasbourg, Metz, Toulouse, Lyon, Grenoble, Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand, Aix-en-Provence, Montpellier, etc.).
Remuneration according to profile, experience and region.