Data Scientist – Europe (M/F)
Talent is borderless!
With this mindset, Anywr (former Cooptalis) has become one of leadings companies in international mobility since 2012. We recruit, support on immigration and relocation, and train talents for global companies. We bring innovative solutions for talents in their mobility projects with flexible choices of contract types (Freelance, IT Services, Headhunting, HR Consulting, etc.)
Listed in the most potential 120 startups in France, we have developed our expertise in niche sectors such as IT and Medical. Anywr has a global presence of 23 agencies in 16 different countries. We have changed the life of more than 30 000 talents with our services. Anywr is an innovative digital enterprise that also engages with the community, offering its expertise and solution for social and diversity projects.
Anywr is currently looking for a Data Scientist - Europe (M/F) for our project.
As a Data Scientist, you will play a key role in developing end-to-end solutions and ensure the quality of the analytical ones. You will be trusted to
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users engage with consumer or business product
- Convert business needs into data specifications and aggressively encourage creative ideas to create new or improved data science products.
- Identify and prepare relevant data sources (structured and unstructured) for the task at hand and maximize the value extracted through extensive experimentation
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to implement your suggested solutions into production.
- Communicate with the team about statistics, machine learning, and deep learning models to gauge or forecast the success of mobile apps.
- Present your results in a clear manner and discuss them with cross-functional project teams/stakeholders/clients.
- Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- From 5 years in relevant experience in a variety of data science applications (not all, but not limited to one either)
- Excellent knowledge of Databases (MySQL, MsSQL, MongoBD, Oracle, ...)
- Good knowledge of programming languages (Python, R, ….)
- Good knowledge in Mathematics, AI, Machine and Deep Learning
- Experience with heavy industries, banking/finance is a plus
- Fluent English communication, have reasonable knowledge of French/Dutch is a plus
- Attention to details and quality-oriented mindset
- Rigorous, autonomous and enjoy working in a team
- Full support in immigration, and relocation (also housing) by a big team of experts in recruitment and immigration with customize guidance
- Good remuneration package
- Working with the international key accounts
- Multinational, dynamic, and open working environment
- Extensive training and coaching programs