A study shows that a person can engage with 12 employers on average in their professional life.
Do you want to work for a single employer but having diversified projects? Take this chance at Cooptalis IT services to discover new opportunities, change your career and your personal life in a new country, as well as change the future world of human resources.
We are looking for IT talents from around the world to relocate and work in Netherlands
As a Java/J2EE/Fullstack Developer, you will have a chance to develop in a strong technical team and working on projects for key account clients. Your main responsibilities are:
- Collect and analyze the requirements
- Write the functional and technical specifications
- Design and deliver the developments
- Manage the different phases of testing and UAT
- Maintain the development and integration environments
- Write and manage the project deliverables
- Ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Work with different external & internal stakeholders to improve the product and features
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- From 5+ years relevant experience in Front and back end development
- Fluent English, speaking Dutch is a plus
- Having good knowledge of Maven / Jenkins / Docker / Ansible
- Cloud platforms used as AWS/AZURE/GCP or any
- Eager to learn and excel new technologies
- Attention to details and quality oriented
- Rigorous, autonomous and enjoy working in a team
- Working with the international key accounts
- Multinational, dynamic, and open working environment
- Full support in recruitment, immigration, and relocation.
- Extensive training and coaching programs