Today's candidates go through an average of 12 employers in their professional life.
We see every day that the relationship to work is changing!
Do you want a variety of projects with a single employer?
Then be a player in your professional project and with your application, enter the loop to help us change the world of human resources of tomorrow.
As a JAVA JEE Design and Development Engineer (M/F), you will work in teams with recognised know-how on projects for major clients.
Your main missions will be :
- Collect and analyse the needs
- Write functional and technical specifications
- Design and implement the developments
- Manage the various test and acceptance phases
- Maintain the development and integration environments
- Write and manage deliverables
- Maintain the applications and monitor changes
What about you?
- Have a back end experience of more than 3 years.
- Have a good knowledge of several of the following technologies and willing to learn how to use the others: Maven / Jenkins / Docker / Ansible
- Be rigorous and demonstrate autonomy
- Have an eye for detail and quality delivery
- Enjoy working in a team
Cooptalis, the leader in professional mobility of Talents since 2012, recruits, accompanies internationally, and trains talents for companies worldwide.
We provide innovative solutions to talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects via a unique choice of legal solutions (freelancing, wage portage, direct recruitment, interim...).
Selected among the 120 most promising startups in France, we are developing a recognised expertise in the recruitment of rare talents in high demand sectors (IT and medical in particular).
With 16 agencies in 10 countries, Cooptalis has an expert and global presence. More than 30,000 talents have already called on our services to change their lives.
Cooptalis is an innovative and responsible digital company, committed to its communities, which puts its expertise and solutions at the service of social integration and diversity projects.