Cooptalis is an international mobility operator present in over 15 countries! We are now recruiting to expand our youngMontreal-based digital subsidiary, Cooptalis Numérique Inc.
For your big departure to Canada, we will accompany you in your project,alone or with your family, inall your steps: administrative, immigration, relocation! And this, thanks toour in-house teams based in France and in Canadawhere we have joined forces with Fleur de Lys, an expert in relocation on Canadian territory for the past 6 years!
Our teams will be there to welcome you at the airport, show you around the city, help you with your integration& more!
Cooptalis is recruiting for its client, a Canadian company, a Functional Analyst (M/F) in Montreal, wishing to join a team carrying out transversal projects.
YOUR MISSION, IF YOU ACCEPT IT
- Determine and analyse the client's needs and guide them to the appropriate functional solutions, taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines;
- Document the business needs in user stories and produce functional files;
- Participate with the developers in the drafting of acceptance criteria in the user stories to be respected;
- Guide the development teams in their analysis and resolve functional problems arising during the project so that the proposed solutions are coherent and take into account both the needs of users and the system architecture and constraints;
- Develop various strategies related to testing, training, implementation, etc;
- Identify opportunities for system optimisation, monitor their evolution and advise users on the computerisation of operations, the development of management and analysis tools and the steering of systems;
- Ensure the project's linkage between the implementation teams and the project committee by guiding and coordinating the contribution of the consultants;
- Design and implement software lifecycle policies and procedures to optimise the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of software and information systems;
- May be called upon to temporarily take over the activities of the Scrum Master in his absence for example or any other tasks of the team as required (be a backup).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a functional analyst in a Java web environment;
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Mastery of Jira/Confluence
- Mastery of UML and writing use cases and business rules
- Proficiency in writing user stories
- Relevant expertise in a service-oriented environment (microservices, synchronous & asynchronous (an asset))