Our client is specialised in :
-Radio production, television, cinema, Internet, press, telecommunications,
The major challenge today is to strengthen its teams in order to maintain a certain productivity and efficiency of its services.
As part of a replacement, they are looking to recruit a Community Manager.
- Participate in the elaboration and development of the company's web communication strategy on social networks in consultation with the communication and marketing departments and with the management;
- Ensure the online editorial by adapting the content and feeding the pages dedicated to social networks;
- Produce, in close collaboration with the Designer, the visuals and animations that will be published on the social networks in compliance with the briefs and corrections of the clients;
- Represent the company, its services and develop its visibility on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.);
- Create and animate communities on social networks, bringing people together and building loyalty through the distribution of informative content, exchanges, etc. ;
- Manage and channel comments and contributions from Internet users;
- Monitor the e-reputation by listening to the echoes and reputation of the company or its services;
- To carry out a technological watch by detecting the new tools or new social media on which the company would have to position itself;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with contract terms;
Ensure detailed monthly and quarterly reporting to the client.
Proven experience in the design and development of communication strategies on social networks.
You have a taste for new media, social networks and you are plugged into the language of the web (argo, jargo, etc.).
Proficiency in Adobe illustrator/photoshop (at least the basics) and Microsoft.
Have a perfect command of French (excellent writing skills) with an impeccable level of language.
Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to listen and be diplomatic;
- Sense of creativity ;
- Intellectual curiosity ;
- Sense of responsibility ;
- Ability to organise ;
Cooptalis, the leader in professional mobility for talents since 2012, recruits, accompanies and trains talents for companies worldwide. We provide innovative solutions to talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects via a unique choice of legal solutions (freelancing, wage portage, direct recruitment, interim...). Selected from among the 120 most promising start-ups in France, we have developed a recognised expertise in the recruitment of rare talents in high demand sectors (IT and medical in particular). With some twenty agencies in 16 countries, Cooptalis has an expert and global presence. More than 30,000 talents have already called on our services to change their lives. Cooptalis is an innovative and responsible digital company, committed to its communities, which puts its expertise and solutions at the service of social integration and diversity projects. Since 2012, we have developed a solid expertise in the IT recruitment market and we work with startups as well as CAC40 companies in order to offer you the project that suits you! Thanks to the Anywr application, each Talent can follow the evolution of their project live.